Civil Structural Design
Structural engineering is a field of engineering dealing with the analysis and design of structures that support or resist loads. Structural engineers are most commonly involved in the design of buildings and large nonbuilding structures but they can also be involved in the design of machinery, medical equipment, vehicles or any item where structural integrity affects the item’s function or safety. Structural engineers must ensure their designs satisfy given design criteria, predicated on safety (e.g. structures must not collapse without due warning) or serviceability and performance (e.g. building sway must not cause discomfort to the occupants). This course provides students with the skills and technical knowledge to prepare structural drawings, reinforced concrete drawings and civil engineering drawings according to designer’s sketches and specifications in compliance with architectural drawings and relevant Codes of Practices.
What You Will Gain?
• Introduction to industry and industrial systems e.g. Refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power, Energy, Pharmaceutical etc.
• Role of civil engineers in various fields
• Inputs from various departments and output
• Concept of Analysis and Loading Calculations
• Concrete Structure Design with relevant codes & standards
• Steel Structure Design with relevant codes & standards
• Equipment supporting structures and foundations
• Pipe Racks and Sleepers
• General Civil Works – Roads, Drains, CRWS (Contaminated Rain Water Sewer), OWS (Oily Water Sewer), Paving, Dyke wall, Tank Farm Area, Bondary wall, fence, gate Local support and platforms
• Special Facilities – Cooling Tower, Flare Stack, Chimney
• Computer Aided Analysis and Design
Civil Structural Design Engineering.
Four year undergraduate degree into Civil Engineering or equivalent,or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
• Civil Structural Design Engineering With AutoCad (Regular)
• Civil Structural Design Engineering (Regular)
• Civil Structural Design Engineering (Weekends)
• Civil Structural Design Engineering (Only Sunday)
The Civil Structural Design Engineering Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission.
Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 35,000/-
International Students : Tution Fees: $ 2,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.