Electrical & Instrumentation Drafting and Modeling
The design engineering and construction of industrial plants involves a multi disciplinary team effort. The goal is to design safe and dependable processing facilities in a cost effective manner.The fact is that there are very few formal training programs that focus on design and engineering of Electrical and Instrumentation System of such big plants.Therefore, most of the required skills are acquired while on the job, reducing productivity and efficiency.The objective of this course is to provide the delegates the Detail knowledge and skills in Electrical and Instrumentation discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on th job.
What You Will Learn?
• Various type of electrical & Instrumentation drawings and their applications.
• Planning electrical & Instrumentation drawings, selecting a proper (paper) size for each type of drawing and the most appropriate scale to be used.
• Use of industry-standard symbols/representation approach.
• Define and use Process flow diagrams. P&ID’s, Instrument lists, Specification forms, Logic diagrams, Location Plans, Installation detail and Loop diagrams.
• Under process control devices and the symbols used to define them.
• Be familiar with the use of specifications to control the design scopeof the project.
• Be aware of the standard available assist you in developing and understanding instrument and control documents.
• Formulation of company standard for drawing naming and preparation .
• Drawing office organization and workflow procedures.
• Use of CAD tools and linkage CAM manufacturing.
• Challenges in the management of CAD drawing and future possibilities.
Electrical & Instrumentation Drafting and Modeling.
Course Duration: 1 Month ( Regular)
The Electrical & Instrumentation Drafting and Modeling Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission.
Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 25,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.