Electrical Design Engineering: Oil & Gas
The design engineering and construction of industrial plants involves a multi disciplinary team effort. The goal is to design safe and dependable processing facilities in a cost effective manner.The fact is that there are very few formal training programs that focus on design and engineering of Electrical systems of such big plants.Therefore, most of the required skills are acquired while on the job, reducing productivity and efficiency.The objective of this course is to provide the delegates the Detail knowledge and skills in Electrical Design discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on th job.
What You Will Gain?
- Introduction to plant engineering
- Electrical equipment technology & protections
- Electrical drawing and documentation
- Cable selection, sizing, standards & accessories
- Illumination design
- Power system protection
- Earthing and lighting/surge protection
- Testing, troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical equipments
- System studies and calculations
Electrical Design Engineering Oil & Gas
Four year undergraduate degree into Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent,or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
The Electrical Design Engineering Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission.
Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 30,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.