Instrumentation Design Engineering
The aim of this programme is to provide you with core Plant Engineering skills. The course gives extensive coverage in the various fields of Plant Engineering including the function responsible for planning, designing, specifying, installing, modifying and maintaining plant facilities, systems and equipment Overview. Smart Brains provides premium training courses for plant engineering industry executives and fresh engineering graduates. Programs are designed by experienced high level Engineers/Managers and professionals as an option to broaden their skill sets to include management tools and techniques that are applicable to various Profiles in plant engineering industries. Our success and distinguished reputation is thanks to our commitment to provide first-class programmes to our clients. Combining leading professionals from across the industry as lecturers and an interactive, practical format, the lessons learnt in a SmartBrains for plant engineering courseware directly transferable back to the workplace.
What You Will Gain?
- Introduction to Oil & Gas Industry and EPC Contracts.
- Fundamentals of Process Instrumentation
- Control Valve Essentials and Capabilities
- Process Control
- Fundamentals of ESD, F & G & BPCS
- Calibration, Installation and Maintenance of Instruments
- Instrumentation Standards in Oil & Gas, E & I, Drawings and Documentation
- Instrumentation Drawing, Documentation & Schematics
Instrumentation Design Engineering : Oil & Gas
Electronic– B.Tech (EI, EN, EC, ET) Fresher & Working Professional.
The Advanced Diploma of Plant Engineering Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission. Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR Rs 20,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.