Instrumentation Design Engineering
The Design Engineering and Construction of Process plant involves a multidisciplinary team effort. Plant layout and design of piping systems constitutes a major part of the design and engineering effort. The goal is to design safe and dependable processing facilities in a cost effective manner. The fact is that there are very few formal training programs that focus on design and engineering of process plants and piping systems. Therefore, most of the required skills are acquired while on the job, reducing productivity and efficiency. The objective of this course is to provide the delegaes the basic knowledge and skills in this discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course will cover th fundamental principles and concepts used in process plant layout and piping design. Upon completion of this course the delegates will have a clear understanding of the design and engineering principles used in plant layout and piping design.
What You Will Gain?
• Overview of EPC Industry and Scope
• Role of Instrumentation Engineer in various types of Industry
• Knowing Client requirements and collection of specific data for projects
• Relevant Codes & Standards
• Basic design requirement based on the type of plant e.g.Chemical,Petrochemical,Pharmaceutical Industrial, Power plant etc
• Selection of Instruments for Controlling Flow, Temperature, level and Pressure
• Vendor’s details and specification for all Instruments used to control Flow, Level, Temperature and Pressure
• Installation and maintenance Tips of all Instruments
• Instrument Index, Instrument Location Plan Details
• Process Data sheets and Specifications, Instrument Data Sheets
• Instrument Wiring Layout, Logic Diagrams
• Loop Drawing, Loop Wiring Diagram, JB Layout
• Cable Schedule, Cable Tray Layout
• Hook-UP Drawing
• Introduction to PLC hardware
Instrumentation Design Engineering.
Four year undergraduate degree into Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Communication, Engineering or equivalent,or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
• Instrumentation Design Engineering With AutoCad (Regular)
• Instrumentation Design Engineering With Automation (Regular)
• Instrumentation Design Engineering With AutoCad (Weekends)
• Instrumentation Design Engineering With Automation (Weekends)
• Instrumentation Design Engineering With AutoCad (Only Sunday)
The Instrumentation Design Engineering Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission.
Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 35,000/-
International Students : Tution Fees: $ 2,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by Smartbrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• Smartbrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.