Piping Designing & Drafting
The design engineering and construction of process plants involves a multidisciplinary team effort. Plant layout and design of piping systems constitutes a major part of the design and engineering effort. The goal is to design safe and dependable processing facilities in a cost effective manner. The fact is that there are very few formal training programs that focus on design and engineering of process plants and piping systems. Therefore, most of the required skills are acquired while on the job, reducing productivity and efficiency.
The objective of this course is to provide the delegates the basic knowledge and skills in this discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job. This course will cover the fundamental principles and concepts used in process plant layout and piping design. Upon completion of this course the delegates will have a clear understanding of the design and engineering principles used in plant layout and piping design.
What You Will Gain?
• Introduction to Industry
• Role of Piping Engineer in various fields of industry.
• Overview of International codes and standards..
• Fundamentals of Pipe, Pipe Fittings and Piping System Component..
• Overview of Pipe Hangers and Supports.
• Overview of Equipment Used in Process Plants.
• Overview of Codes & Standards, Piping Materials & Specifications.
• Guidelines to Preparation of as built drawings.
• Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill of Materials.
• Piping System Studies: Drum Piping, Pump Piping, Compressor Piping, Heat Exchanger piping etc.
• Basics of PFD, P &ID and Plot pland development.
• Development of Equipment & Piping layouts.
Piping Designing and Drafting.
I.T.I into Mechanical, Diploma into Mechanical Engineering of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
• Piping Designing and Drafting 1.5 Month (Regular)
The Piping Design and Drafting Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission.
Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 15,000/-
International Students : Tution Fees: $ 2,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.