Solar PV Design & Construction
Indian government has announced JNNSM with a target of adding 20000 MW solar power capacity by 2022. This has opened up the business opportunity of 60 million dollars. As a result organizations have to gear up to get the maximum share of this golden opportunity. Effectively planning and managing the project activities and successfully implementing a course of action are essentials to suceed. This training program has been specially designed for engineers to enhance their skills and increase their employability in solar industry.
What You Will Gain?
• Fundamentals of solar energy and solar power generation concepts
• Planning and Project Management of Solar Power Systems
• Standalone & grid tied systems and its concept
• Rooftop mounted versus ground mounted models, and applications
• Electrical fundamentals, circuit theory, power flow concepts and voltage drop effects
• Facilities power assessments & calculation
• Creating single line diagram (SLD)
• Solar panel details, standards and selection of solar panels for SPV power systems
• Solar panel junction boxes design, wiring design
• Study on Balance Of Plant (BOP) like inverter, charge controller and batteries, their descriptions
• Sizing and Selection of BOP equipment and devices, and their placement into solar power design.
Overall system configurations, final power assessment and output estimation
• Storage batteries, concepts, technical explanation, selection and sizing of storage batteries
• Electrical safety & grounding system, OSHA requirements
• Lightning arresters and risk assessment for lightning protection system
• Explanation and requirements of solar power system installation techniques
• Site inspection, verification and assessment for installation fitness
• Safety precaution to be taken care during installation
• Preparing the site for installation
• Organizing tools, plant and equipment to be used for installation
• Dos and Don’ts during actual real time installation process
• Standalone system & grid-tied system similarities and variations in installation
• Installation methods, orientation and angle counts to follow
• SPV, CSPV, and CSP technology, differences in installation and concepts
• Care of solar angle, geographic location and inclination angle and slope for installation
• Electrical wiring, system and equipment grounding, cable routing, and hook up to BOP
• Facility distribution system
• Finish of installation, close out, site cleaning, testing and commission process
• Handing over to clients
Certification into EPC (Engineering Procurement & Construction) of Solar Power System.
B.E / B.Tech in EC / EI / EEE.
Course Duration – 30 Days.
Tuition Fees: INR 20,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.